Comprehensive restructuring and insolvency advice
When a company gets into financial difficulty, restructuring is sometimes necessary in order to agree a way forward with creditors and manage debt repayment. If this fails to have the desired effect, insolvency is often the next step.
The restructuring and insolvency team at CH Legal has both excellent technical skills in this area of law and hands-on experience of assisting a wide variety of businesses which need help with restructuring or insolvency matters. Our lawyers apply a unique commercial approach to each situation, providing bespoke advice designed to meet client objectives. We work with company directors and entrepreneurs to try and resolve the issues facing businesses operating with financial difficulties.
A cross-disciplinary approach
Because the expertise at CH Legal encompasses a broad range of legal disciplines, we are well placed to advise you on all aspects of your business and our teams often work together to achieve a successful outcome. Some of the areas we can help with include:
- Creative debt and equity restructuring options
- Debtor-led and creditor-led restructuring and workouts
- Standstill arrangements
- Debt/equity swaps
- Schemes of arrangement and voluntary administrations and liquidations
- Directors’ duties in relation to insolvency
- Credit risk reduction and management
- Choice of forum and process
- Advice on pre-pack administration and insolvency
- Advice on receiverships
- Advice with liquidations and voluntary administrations
- All forms of insolvency related litigation and dispute resolution
- Advice on distressed sales and acquisitions
Tailored legal advice for your company
If your business is facing financial problems, the restructuring and insolvency team at CH Legal can provide bespoke legal advice and help you navigate the rapidly evolving restructuring and insolvency laws to achieve the best possible outcome for directors, shareholders and staff. To find out more about how we can help your business, contact Mohammed Asif Malek or phone 0845 4786 354.